Applying for a position is a two step process:
- All applications for positions managed by Developmental Associates, LLC must be completed through this web site (unless otherwise directed in the job advertisement.) Some position descriptions may refer candidates to other sites for application, but only applications completed through https://www.developmentalassociates.com/client-openings/client-positions/, can be considered.
- NEOGOV, the applicant management software system, supports the latest browser versions of Google Chrome (Version 47 or higher), Microsoft Internet Explorer (Version 11), and Microsoft Edge (Version 20 or higher for Windows 10). It is strongly recommended that you utilize or upgrade to one of these browser versions when applying for positions. NEOGOV does not support the Firefox browser.
- If this is the first time you are applying using our NEOGOV online job application system, you will need to create a NEOGOV account and select a Username and Password. Make sure you write down this username and password as it will be the one you use for ANY position you apply for with Developmental Associates or any entity using NEOGOV.
- After your account has been established, you can build an application called a “master profile” by clicking on the “Build Job Application” link. This application can be saved and used to apply for future job openings. Once you have a master profile in NEOGOV, just click on the position of interest, then the “Apply” link, and enter your UserName and Password to apply. The position of interest will show in a box near the top of your screen.
Important Application Completion Tips
- In order to ensure that your application is given due consideration, make sure that when you complete your master profile (application) that you have fully answered all questions about education, positions,certifications, etc. It is not sufficient to say “see resume”. For example, do not omit your supervisor’s name, number of employees supervised or reason for leaving. Make sure you list all promotions/ jobs/ ranks working for a single employer. For example, don’t say you have been a Police Chief for 25 years when you have served multiple ranks during that time. The reason is that the employer wants to know how long you were in each rank and in what responsibilities you held at each promotion.
- Please attach your resume or upload as a text document so we have it to compare against your application.
- Be sure to answer all supplemental questions. In order to respond to multiple select questions, be sure to follow the instructions for your type of computer (PC or Mac).
- If you have forgotten your userid or password or are having other difficulties logging in, refer to governmentjobs.com help link.
- If you run into specific problems or have questions about the position itself, please use the email in the posting for further inquiries or call 919 813-6096, ext 104 for tech support.
- Please note that applications may be rejected if incomplete.
Online applications are stored on a secure site. Only authorized employees and hiring authorities have access to the information submitted.